Herbs de Provence Marinated Feta Appetizers
- 5 oz. block of firm feta cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- ½ cup small green or nicoise olives
- ¼ cup Stonewall Kitchen Herb de Provence Dipping Oil
- Cut feta cheese into ½-inch cubes.
- Combine feta cheese cubes, lemon zest, olives and Herbes de Provence Dipping Oil in a small bowl. Cover and marinate several hours, or up to overnight.
- Skewer marinated feta cheese cubes and olives onto toothpicks. Drizzle with marinade and serve.
Shrimp and Chinese Vegetable Spring Rolls
- 1 small can cooked shrimp
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 small head napa cabbage
- 1 head baby bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 lb. sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- Sriracha chili sauce to taste (or any other hot sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cool water mix well to make slurry
- 1 package spring roll wrappers
- 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce
- Julienne all vegetables. Combine all other ingredients. Toss with vegetables to coat.
- Peel 1 wrapper from stack, being careful not to tear it. Cover remaining wrappers so that they do not dry out. Lay wrapper on counter in front of you so that it looks like a diamond.
- Place 1/2 cup (approx.) of filling on the bottom half of wrapper.
- Pull bottom corner up to the middle, rolling it around the filling, fold in sides, hold in place, using your free hand, dip a couple of fingers into the cornstarch slurry.
- Moisten top corner of wrapper with slurry. Finish rolling, sealing the seam.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers & filling.
- Fry in hot oil to cover until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauce for a dipping sauce.
Old Farmhouse Red Relish & Swiss Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Red Relish
- ¼ tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 ½ cups Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbls. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2-3 Tbls. coarsely ground pepper or 1 cup finely chopped nuts, or 1 additional cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed, scraping bowl sides down as needed, until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add Old Farmhouse Red Relish and garlic salt. Continue beating until smooth.
- By hand, stir in shredded cheese and parsley.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Shape into log or ball and roll in ground pepper, nuts or fresh chopped parsley to coat. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Serve with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Down East crackers.
Fig and Walnut Butter with Blue Cheese in Fillo Cups
- 1 package of fillo cups (Athens or The Fillo Factory brand)
- 5 oz. Blue cheese
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Walnut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Brandy or Cognac
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Freshly snipped chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Stonewall Kitchen Fig and Walnut Butter with the Brandy or Cognac.
- Arrange the fillo cups on a lined baking sheet.
- Place a small square of cheese snugly in the bottom of each cup.
- Top with approximately 1 teaspoon of Butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Place on an attractive serving platter and garnish with chopped chives.
- Source: www.stonewallkitchen.com